Gift Forest - Now-December 24
The Bridge PAI.
Gift Forest is a holiday pop-up shop featuring artists, designers, makers, and collectors from across the region. It's a direct way to support creative culture in Charlottesville, Virginia and the surrounding area. 70% of sales go back to vendors. The remaining 30% funds program expenses. The Bridge PAI.  For details, please click this link.  For more info call: 434-984-5669. 

<- Return

This season's wonderful getaway will be hosted by the follwing fine establishments: